Saturday, August 11, 2007

Illustration Friday: Emergency


Haha...this one is a first for me. A topic where I can post an existing piece of artwork. My best friend is a paramedic (a really good one too!) and I drew this for his birthday after we first got together. We're only friends now as I moved away but he's my favourite person. I miss him like crazy, so it's a Missing Emergency illo friday!! I had an idea for last weeks but never got around to executing it...hopefully I'll get to it this week and post it.

This was drawn and inked by hand then coloured in pshop...really basic though I was going for a very graphic look.

5 comments:

Tina Poe said...

What a cute drawing to receive as a present!

Kathleen Rietz said...

hee hee...I like the feet peaking out the back of the ambulance. : )

Tracy said...

Cute and simple, but very effective. :)

murphy girl said...

well done, hope you keep the love alive, courageous move!

MIKE said...

ur illo is nice and simple. all ur fotos of NY are awesome - love to move there one day!