Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ilustration Friday: SNAP!


My first thought for this topic was the card game snap, but then I thought of school pictures and how quickly they SNAP you...so most of the photos are pretty much a right off for the parents as the kid's are either blinking, looking away or picking their nose. And, to keep upwith my monster a day thing, here are my little monsters getting SNAPPED.
Also, go to my MOJI profile and check out my moji's...these kids'll be up there fairly soon.

9 comments:

Steve said...

Theses guys look great, nice character design. Good to see a fellow Aussie.

Ammon said...

Very fun characters!

Michelle Lana said...

lovely! Great characters!

Pickledog said...

Great characters, I like the sleepy look on the octo, and the blue blob monster is super cool.

Anonymous said...

ha, these are great. They look like people I know! :D

mcscrub said...

great character color choices are also great

Little Red Pony said...

such a great and different idea! I love these cute characters!

tusen said...

Great idea. I really like their expressions.

Anonymous said...

very cool, My fave is the one with the pink bow!!