Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Illustration Friday: I spy


"I spy a cuticle in need of a repair!"

Now I'm reaching a bit on this one, but I really wanted to get an entry into illo friday this week. This is Humphry he's a triple illo this week - Illo friday, my first Moji AND monster of day three...phew, poor humphrey. Humphrey is a metro-monster. He cares a great deal about his appearance and is always trying to look immaculate. He hates his big hands and his nails are the bane of his existence...

5 comments:

buep said...

I love your metro-monster!

aeneadellaluna said...

Your monster is so cute! I love the expression on his face..and his well built too! :)

Jeff said...

Blue monsters rock! We must have been getting the same vibe this week! Great job!

Michele Melcher Illustration said...

Very cute!

KittyMeow said...

I love it! A metro monster! Who would've thought? lol