Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Illustration Friday: Polar


Well finally I've managed to put something really simple together for this week's illo friday. I've been so busy the last couple weeks my whole monster a day thing just got forgotten. I really have to be more disciplined with myself if I want to get a nice folio going...anyway here is my polar bear with his little stuffed penguin. Polar Opposites. It's my first play with painter...and I'm actually quite happy with this pic, it's not my best but it sure was fun playing with the brushes...almost like real painting but I have mister undo to help me out. Hope you like.

5 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Cute! I like the way you edited the line-work.

Janice Ykema said...

this is really cute!
good job! and I like the fade out!

studio lolo said...

Wonderful concept, love the simple design!

tusen said...

This is lovely. The way you just hinted at the bear's shape is really great. And their poses are sweet.

mike r baker said...

Sweeeet! I like the simple shading work. Mad cute!