Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pierre the pirate/dressmaker


Just been playing around with painter some more...this turned out to be more concept art than anything finished for the moment as I'm still grappling with this new style of working. This is Pierre, he's a character from a film I've written and will hopefully make it to the silver screen at some stage. For the moment, he's just an idea in my head. I want to turn this into one of those typical portraits you see people have had commissioned to make them look royal. Pierre is all about looks. He's the only character in the film I've realy settled on in terms of design...still getting the others worked out. Might try and get some more concepts like this one done, get my mind thinking about it. But right now I'm too hungry to work, so I'm off to get some chilli...mmmmmm

No comments: